Wednesday, March 27, 2013

PaleoTriad.com live

I finally have my new website online: PaleoTriad.com.  This is a web directory for the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina.  My hope is to bring together all of the local organic farmers and sources of local meats into one location so that anyone following the Paleo/Primal lifestyle in the area know where to go to get their grub.

So far it looks like things are going well with the site and a lot of praise and that makes me happy.

Next up is to work on some new recipes for my other website and possibly even work on dehydrating some of those meals so I know what I can play with hiking.

Anyone else use pickled eggs on their trips?  I tried one recipe and it worked well and a real eye opener having some vinegar in the morning for breakfast.  I would like to dig up some different recipes/spices to try out and see how well they work though so if anyone has anything to try I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment