Saturday, March 16, 2013

Osprey Manta 20 Review and more

I've been a busy bee working on a local Paleo directory website.  I wanted to create a site that others starting the Paleo diet or even people who have been on it for a while could find local sources of grass-fed meats, know which restaurants were safe, and also add a list of health and wellness sites to keep us all optimal.  All I have to do now is dream up a logo and work it out in Illustrator.  Then it will be off to build a new website for flat feet people, like me.

In the meantime I have been doing some updates on my other site and I finally got around to adding my review of the Manta 20 from Osprey.  If you're looking for a solid day pack for hiking, biking, or climbing this one is a good choice.  Have a look at my review here.

I also finished up my journal of my Stone Mountain hike.

I have had much time lately to work on any new recipes but I did manage to put together my own spin on fish tacos.  I created a Smoky paprika Coconut-Crusted Cod with a Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette.  It was fairly simple and tasted nice.  I just need to make some tweaks to the recipe and get the measurements down before adding it to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment