Thursday, May 8, 2014

PaleoMealsToGo.com


I have a sample from PaleoMealsToGo that I will be reviewing in the very near future.  I have gotten behind on updating this blog (which is of no surprise to me) and thus my review of the product.  I am an IT guy in my professional life so it overshadows my hobbies and extracurricular activities more often than not.  If I had it my way I would spend my days promoting Paleo to everyone, hiking, and doing fun things but money rules our society and we kind of need it to survive and work prevails.  So, I update when I can or rather when I am thinking about it.


I am usually a DIY type when it comes to preparing my own meals for the trail but if this dehydrated meal works out then you better believe I will use it quite often.  There are a handful of positive reviews already and I hope to add my own to the stack.  If you're not one to create your own meals and don't wish to eat the other junk from REI or your local outfitter (which I can't blame you) then this will be a good place to visit in the future.  I am also all for small start-ups when they're trying their best to do the right thing with nutrition.  I will gladly pay extra for a quality product that matches my needs.

Anyway, have a look at their wares and I will be back with a review of the product as soon as I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment